Quillix Data Capture Software
Quillix® Data Capture is a distributed document capture software and process management system that streamlines the process of acquiring and creating documents. Its innovative Web Client provides scanning, importing and indexing of documents easily from anywhere around the world. With Quillix® Capture, an organization can capture documents easily from anywhere around the world and index large volumes of volumes of documents securely and efficiently. Quillix allows the automation of complex capture and indexing tasks using a unique graphical workflow tool, not a static list of workflow events as in competitive systems. Quillix document capture software will import and process email (including attachments), faxes and watched network folders or FTP sites. It can then convert email attachments to image format for archival in a content management system. Finally, Quillix ensure corporate compliance by managing and monitoring incoming documents while easily integrating with third-party and legacy systems.
Quillix® is a powerful, completely web-based document capture and document processing solution. It offers advanced features for your enterprise and is as easy as launching a web browser. The optional forms processing module features utilize the very latest technologies from our vendors including ABBYY Flexicapture® and FineReader® Engines.
Quillix® offers a vast set of features including:
- Web Based Document Capture - Remote document capture through the intuitive Quillix® web based interface without any software on the scanning client. The software runs through a small ActiveX control in Internet Explorer.
- Affordable Document Capture Software - Quillix® is licensed on a concurrent user basis making the Quillix® web document very affordable. This thin client document capture system is extremely easy for users around the world to tap into the power of advanced document processing available directly through a web browser. To add more users just purchase additional concurrent user licenses - there are no named user, per-seat charges.
- Flexible Architecture - This capture software provides tight integration with your existing ECM, ERP, legacy systems, email and fax servers.
- Easy Administration - Intuitive rules based graphical capture workflow design tool makes it easy to implement sophisticated capture applications in minutes.
- Global Document Capture Solution - Easily scalable to your needs. Users can be authenticated through your multiple Active Directory domains, and better yet no trust relationship is necessary. Additional clustered Quillix® servers can be added around the world as your needs grow. And the web servers are included and you can add any number without additional charge to remote locations in order to extend web server performance to those areas. This makes an ideal combination for growing firms acquiring companies and desiring to maintain their existing identities.
- Advanced Forms and Automated Document Processing - Leverages the very latest document processing technologies to provide automated indexing of your enterprise documents including ABBYY Flexicapture engine.
Quillix® Capture software was designed from the very beginning to provide a distributed capture software solution. This mature technology was pioneered in the late 1990's with a vision of capturing documents from anywhere around the world with an easy to deploy web-based capture client. As browser technology matured and internet bandwidth increased, this thin client capture application became the main capture application. The current product focus has been on building production capture features into the thin Quillix® Capture Client as well as adding a browser independent client in a future release.
Contact us today for a custom demo of this powerful capture and information processing solution and see why thousands of users around the world prefer Quillix®.
Quillix® Web Capture Features
Quillix® was a pioneer in the capture industry. This enterprise document capture software suite offers features designed to confront both upstream and downstream data management challenges. The application uses OCR, ICR, and OMR technology (ICR and OMR are optional features) to determine how documents are routed throughout your company. Quillix was a pioneer in offering a full featured web client and server side features such as despeckle/deskew, image cleanup, barcode recognition, email listening, and template-based forms recognition all in a single package.
Quillix® Web provides a powerful set of tools and flexible document processing workflow to accomplish document scanning tasks of any complexity. Quillix® is compatible with a wide range of scanning devices supporting TWAIN.
Quillix® is a distributed capture system meaning that is uses a central server connected to the Internet to capture documents from any location on the web. If spotty Internet connectivity is an issue the system provides a means to schedule the transfer of jobs through a batch transfer utility.
Getting documents from their source into a repository is built into the Quillix system. Documents are securely transmitted from the Quillix® Capture Client to the Quillix Server one at a time, or in bulk over an internet connection. Backend repositories supported include FileNet (all varieties), Oracle®, SharePoint Server®, Laserfiche®, Documentum® and Papervision®. Other connectors are available upon demand - just ask!
Unique Graphical Workflow Sets Quillix Apart from Its Competitors
One of the main distinctives of Quillix® is the graphical capture workflow tool within the Quillix® software suite. This intuitive drag and drop server application gives you the power to tackle both simple and complex business processes. Additionally Quillix® will handle your enterprise needs by integrating with your content management system — no matter the vendor. The Quillix® Web capture product suite serves procurement, finance, engineering, human resources, legal, and compliance departments with ease.
Quillix® is a very affordable capture platform compared to competitive products. We include pricing for Quillix® packages on our online store and you do not need to register to see this pricing. We would be glad to send you a complete price list if you complete the inquiry form on the right side of this page. To see the online pricing just follow this link: View Quillix® Pricing in the UFC Inc Software Store
Watch our page on LinkedIn or our blog for specials on Quillix® document capture software. Discount codes may be available for particular industries and also for current customers. When sales are offered they will be posted here. You can always see the current sales and pricing on the UFC software store, just follow the links below.
You may purchase products by following the Buy Now link or the product listings shown below.
Other error :
This call to PrestaShop Web Services failed and returned an HTTP status of 500. That means: Internal Server Error.
Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors.
Internal error. To see this error please display the PHP errors.
Short Videos about Quillix®:
Quillix® Capture has a highly extensible architecture made possible through QSX modules. These are software components which when loaded onto the server and placed in a capture workflow using the graphical authoring tool provide maximum flexibility in capturing your documents. UFC Inc. offers a variety of these off-the-shelf plug-in extension modules for Quillix®. Here is a listing of our product data sheets to help you evaluate our product offerings.
- A-The_Muwave_Suite_of_Products.pdf [420.44 KB]
- FineReader_Datasheet_ABBYY.pdf [802.45 KB]
- Finereader_OCR_ABBYY.pdf [1.01 MB]
- Flexicapture_10_FAQs_ABBYY.pdf [1.05 MB]
- Flexicapture_OCR_ICR_OMR_Forms_Processing_Datasheet_ABBYY.pdf [903.03 KB]
- Help Select the Correct ABBYY Product UFC.pdf [359.79 KB]
- Help_Me_to_Select_the_Correct_ABBYY_Product_UFC.pdf [342.65 KB]
- Laserfiche_Connector_for_SharePoint.pdf [49.02 KB]
- MuWave_QSX_for_Oracle_Web_Center_Content.pdf [75.19 KB]
- Muwave-Quillix-Admin-Console.pdf [457.7 KB]
- Muwave_Barcode_Generator.pdf [50.62 KB]
- Muwave_Batch_Transfer_for_Quillix.pdf [53.57 KB]
- Muwave_Email_Gateway_for_Quillix.pdf [341.73 KB]
- Muwave_Export_for_Quillix.pdf [353.53 KB]
- Muwave_Filenet_Input_Module_for_Quillix.pdf [55.07 KB]
- Muwave_Forms_Base_Version_for_Quillix.pdf [367.32 KB]
- Muwave_Forms_Pro_for_Quillix_Uses_ABBYY_Engines.pdf [370.08 KB]
- Muwave_Import_for_Quillix.pdf [355.37 KB]
- Muwave_Indago_for_FileNet_P8.pdf [49.5 KB]
- Muwave_OCR_for_Quillix.pdf [360.47 KB]
- Muwave_P8_Workbench_Web.pdf [401.11 KB]
- Muwave_PDF_Optimizer_for_Quillix.pdf [54.5 KB]
- Muwave_PDF_for_Quillix.pdf [351.7 KB]
- Muwave_QSX_FileNet_IS_and_CS_for_Quillix.pdf [396.82 KB]
- Muwave_QSX_for_Filenet_P8_and_Quillix.pdf [360.09 KB]
- Muwave_QSX_for_Laserfiche_and_Quillix.pdf [352.56 KB]
- Muwave_Queue_Utility_for_FileNet_Image_Services.pdf [54.13 KB]
- Muwave_Rendition_QSX_for_Quillix.pdf [354.89 KB]
- Muwave_Reports_for_Quillix.pdf [773.26 KB]
- Muwave_Route_QSX_for_Quillix.pdf [353.9 KB]
- Muwave_Web_Iimport_for_Quillix.pdf [58.24 KB]
- Muwave_Web_Lookup_and_Picklist_Generator_for_Quillix.pdf [52.37 KB]
- Quillix-Capture-Value-Proposition.pdf [572.37 KB]
- Quillix_Document_Capture.pdf [758.7 KB]
- Quillix_SharePoint_QSX_for_Quillix.pdf [606.31 KB]
- Recognition_Server_OCR_Capture_Brochure_ABBYY.pdf [1.88 MB]
- Solutions-for-Sharepoint_by_ABBYY.pdf [512 KB]
- UFC_Solutions_for_SharePoint.pdf [178.75 KB]