MuWave Batch Transfer
MuWave® Batch Transfer is a client server application that works with Quillix™ Web to provide an unattended transfer of Quillix batches from the web client to the Quillix server. Quillix Web is a powerful web-based capture product. MuWave Batch Transfer enhances Quillix Web by liberating Quillix Web users from having to manually release their batches to the server. Batch Transfer runs in the background as a Windows service and releases batches at a specified time to the Quillix server. This allows Quillix Web users to take advantage of off-peak network throughput, reducing the network burden during busy daytime hours. This is especially important for Quillix Web users who utilize slow or high latency network connections such as a satellite connection. The product supports any number of users and users need not be logged on for the transfer to occur.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Provides configurable off-hours unattended transfer of batches
• Operates as a Microsoft® Windows service in the background
• Supports transfer during off-peak network usage periods
• Transfers all batches for all users - no user needs to be logged on
• Supports email and Windows event log interface for event reporting
• Provides Windows system tray for ease of configuration
• Supports all Quillix Web transfer methods including HTTP
MuWave Batch Transfer supports all of the communication methods that Quillix Web supports including Microsoft shared folders, FTP, HTTP, and HTTPS. MuWave® Batch Transfer is installed on the Quillix Web clients using a regular Windows installer (setup.exe). A single installer on the server installs the necessary .NET web service that the MuWave® Batch Transfer clients communicate with.