MuWave® Forms is a plug-in Quillix™ Server eXtension (QSX) that extends Quillix to include advanced forms processing capabilities. Automating the capture process saves organizations time and money by limiting or eliminating user intervention.
Advanced Forms Processing
MuWave Forms turns Quillix into an advanced forms processing system. The many features of MuWave Forms include the ability to decode 26 different types of barcodes with an accuracy that is unsurpassed. Other advanced features include a batch preview option that enables incoming batches to be previewed to make sure they are properly organized before assembly.
Optional Batch Analysis
MuWave Forms provides a sophisticated batch analysis function. This function enables each incoming batch to be previewed instead of being automatically assembled. The batch is reviewed and the barcodes are read. Then if the configured parameters do not match the requirements the batch is returned to a queue with an information box drawn onto the first page of the batch. This information box tells the user how the batch would be assembled as well as revealing any problems found in the batch.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Advanced barcode recognition including advanced optimization options
• Barcode recognition in native color documents without conversion to bi-tonal
• Image cleanup including despeckle, deskew, and blank page recognition
• Image format conversion including image only PDF renditioning
• Batch preview mode to simulate batch assembly
• Advanced indexing option using menus or advanced scripting
• Indexing via barcodes, database lookups, or scripts
• Numerous document assembly options
• Advance capture metrics data collection when integrated with MuWave Reports
• Provide built-in advanced Visual Basic scripting
• Built-in email notification for batch processing alerts
Supported Barcode Types
Code 39, Code 2 of 5, Airline 2 of 5, Datalogic 2 of 5, Invert 2 of 5, BCD Matrix, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 32, Codabar 2, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Add-5, UCC/EAN128, and Patch