MuWave® QSX for FileNet P8® is a Quillix™ Server eXtension module that provides integration with FileNet P8 enterprise content management systems. MuWave® QSX for FileNet P8 is easy to install and configure yet flexible enough to provide sophisticated document processing in high volume environments.
This product provides the ability to seamlessly commit documents captured with the Quillix Capture Suite to the FileNet P8® repository . High volume processing is supported though multithreading, providing the ability to quickly, reliable and easily add documents and link Quillix Indexes to FileNet P8® properties for easy retrieval and compliance. This product can be implemented with a new or existing Quillix Capture system, please contact us for more information.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
· Document committal to P8 Content Manager 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x
· Supports both image and universal files
· Provides image only PDF renditioning as a low cost way to store documents in the convenient PDF format
· Supports dynamic document and file naming prior to committal
· Post-Commit operation allows document class properties to be updated after document committal
· Full ODBC database support for indexing, post committal index updates, logging, or advanced database operations
· Support for repository folder structure. Folder path may be dynamically generated based on any available information
· Advanced versioning support, enabling incoming documents to compared to existing versions
· Additional versioning options enable incoming pages to be appended to existing image and PDF files
· Dynamic security specification for documents based on any available information such as Quillix index values
· Optional database transaction capability including retry capability to ensure successful execution
· Integration with MuWave® Reports and the other MuWave® modules for a comprehensive capture solution
· Quillix Server
· P8 COM Client (P8 3.x only)
· P8 .NET Web Services Client (P8 4.x and 5.x only)
OTHER FileNET P8 UTILITIES AVAILABLE:
UFC® offers an advanced utility called P8 Workbench which provides a means of rendering CAD files to PDF format to allow vieiwing of those formats for engineering departments. It also provides many other features inclduing greatly reduced search times for documents. Find out more about MuWave® P8 Workbench.