Find Out about the Benefits of the UFC Partner ProgramThe UFC Inc. partner program provides the value added reseller with the capability of selling the complete line of Quillix and UFC line of document capture and forms processing solutions. The program has many important benefits and you will have the capability of selling both Quillix and MuWave products If you want to know what it takes to become a reseller read more about the program requirements and benefits below.
Who should become a User Friendly Reseller?
Our program is designed for value added resellers with experience in selling imaging and/or document management solutions, or delivering network solutions within a specific industry or vertical market. Successful UFC resellers have the experience and resources (both human and financial) to understand and solve their customers' business problems. They have a sales and support staff dedicated to imaging solutions, and use UFC and Quillix products to enhance their suite of services to include a robust and cost effective distributed capture product. They participate in Usernet and Insight annual reseller events, and stay current with product innovations that can benefit their customers.
What's in it for me?
UFC Resellers earn an attractive margin on sales of Quillix software, and have opportunities for revenue from additional services. New resellers receive training, tools, and support from UFC to successfully sell, install, and support Quillix customers, including:
- 35% sales commission on software
- Free Quillix and Muwave demo system software, including program updates.
- Technical support program eligibility, including various support levels and optional services.
- Sales support and training, including a UFC sales team to assist with pre-sales issues and conduct on-site sales training with your staff.
- Technical training for two people on Quillix. A small charge for additional consultants applies.
- A marketing pack, including start-up sales collateral materials, product brochures, white papers, and the demo software
- Access to the exclusive UFC partner Web site
What ongoing commitments are required?
There are just a few requirements to maintain your active status in the UFC Reseller program:
- Provide a quarterly forecast of your sales activity.
- Maintain at least one new Quillix customer per year.
- Maintain at least one trained sales person and one factory-trained technical consultant on your staff.
- Diligently market Quillix and UFC products.
How do I join the program?
To join our team, here's all you need to do:
- Complete and submit the UFC Reseller Application.
- Complete a credit application.
- Upon acceptance by UFC, pay a small one-time program membership fee to cover your training costs. Your UFC sales executive can supply details for your location.
- Complete Quillix technical training within 60 days of acceptance into the program.
Moving Ahead with a Partnership:
Submit the required documents to:
Complete these document shown in the sidebar by downloading them and then returning them to Jim Hill.
- UFC Inc. Partner Application
- UFC Inc. Credit Application
Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you.