ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 is now available. Watch this video to learn about some of major changes and features that are included with this new version of FlexiCapture.
You’ve been waiting for it. ABBYY’s largest release is here! ABBYY FlexiCapture 12
- Auto Learning — New capabilities help accelerate your time to production and reduce ongoing system maintenance costs. The technology allows the user to train the system to process flexible or irregular document layouts while the Administrator retains full control to edit, fine-tune or discard auto-learning results.
- Advanced Classification — Classification technology comprises image classification, which takes advantage of deep learning (Convolutional Neural Networks) and allows sorting of documents by appearance or pattern, and text classification, which relies on statistical and semantic text analysis. You can use any of these technologies separately or to take advantage of both simultaneously!
- Scalability and Enhanced Performance — Scale both vertically and horizontally when deployed to support both high volume and fast processing scenarios. You can control distributed infrastructure, documents processing and Operators via centralized configuration and management.
- Service Level Agreement Support — Perform monitoring and analytics with new SLA Monitoring feature to ensure your systems are delivering the optimum results and performance.
- Multi-tenancy — Create a secured and isolated environment for tenants and apply common policies to different users with the Multi-tenancy feature. Use secure, centralized administration tools to protect data across multiple workgroups with less time for set-up.
- Document Sets for Case Management — Predefine document sets for specific processes, transactions or use cases such as customer onboarding (accounts opening, getting mortgage or other loans) or incident management (insurance claims, customer service).
- Multi-channel Input for All Document Types — Word, Excel, PDF, email bodies, scanned images, and other digital documents can be processed in the same flow. Text layer of digitally- born documents will be used for data extraction which ensures a high quality of data.
- Advanced Monitoring and Analytics Tools — These tools help you analyze document processing flow, ensure continuity of business process, optimize and prioritize resources or packages to tune performance and eliminate bottlenecks.
- HTML5 Stations Ensure Cross-browser Support and Modern UI — Web-stations support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Opera, and other browsers. Using remote stations global companies can distribute and manage relevant business processes across remote locations through responsive Web interface.