AP and Invoice Processing Solutions
Automatically extract data from invoices and purchase orders including line items, do 2-way match, then post to your ERP system.
We provide a variety of solutions to automate your accounts payable process in order to reduce costs and the turn-around time to receive time-sensitive payments more quickly. These are out of the box, proven software solutions by our trusted partners – not custom creations which haven’t been proven. UFC® has been offering forms processing solutions almost since their inception. We have done the research necessary to provide solutions which offer out of the box integration with your ERP system including Oracle, SAP, and Great Plains.
How We Can Help With OCR Invoice Software:
We can provide you with a comprehensive Accounts Payable or Invoice processing solution which would reduce your administrative labor expense as well as reduce the time required in the billing cycle. Our invoice recognition software accomplishes the following functions and can be customized to provide an interface to almost any back-end system including FileNet P8.
- Automatic sorting of invoices by vendor and extraction of data from each different vendor’s format.
- Two way match and three way match with your existing accounting or ERP system. With the three-way match the system provides a method to match the invoice, purchase order and packing slip to ensure all three documents contain the same detailed information for each order.
Here is How the Invoice Processing System Works:
- Invoice Scanning Process – The invoices are provided to the accounts payable automation system by any of the following methods: Scanning, monitoring of a network folder, email, or fax. This provides a rapid means of scanning invoices into the accounts payable system.
- Text Extraction – The invoice processing system automatically OCR’s the vendor invoice or purchase order documents and validates these details against your ERP or accounting system. This is the point at which the accounts payable three way match would be done.
- Verification of Invoices or Orders – If the invoice processing system is not 100% confident of the values extracted during the OCR process, these are flagged and presented to the user for verification.
- Export and Integration – Depending upon your needs, the extracted data and documents are exported to your back-end system. This integration happens behind the scenes to better automate your accounts payable process.
Oracle, SAP, and Great Plains are registered trademarks of Oracle, SAP AG, and Microsoft respectively, all rights reserved.
Accounts Payable Software Solutions from User Friendly Consulting:
1. AP Energize Powered by ABBYY FlexiCapture
Distributed (Web-Based) and Cloud Based SAS Solutions for any Business Budget
ABBYY offers a comprehensive system for invoice processing including out of the box solutions for invoice processing. These provide advanced AP functionality with very little configuration. There are two out of the box solutions available. These can be customized should you require more extensive features. The ABBYY FlexiCapture pricing is on a page per year basis, you only pay for what you need. See the sidebar to request FlexiCapture pricing right away.
Automate your Accounts Payable processes. Out of the box two-way matching of line items to purchase order. With ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices you can:
- Lower your invoices processing costs and cycle time by 40% or more.
- Cut the time to process invoices by 1 to 2 days.
- Centralize your invoice collection from paper mail, email and fax using the advanced invoice recognition system.
- Provide line item by item 2-way match to your accounting system (out of the box), and 3-way match with a packing slip (available as an option).
- Greatly increase the accuracy of your Accounts Payable by providing automated rules for validation of invoices.
- Provide automatic invoice OCR and rendition to searchable PDF, XML, or any back-end system.
Find out more about ABBYY FlexiCapture
See a Short Video of ABBYY Flexicapture for Invoices in Action:
2. AP Energize Powered by IRIS
AP Energize is powered by Canon’s IRISXtract Solution Package AP which provides a template free invoice processing solution. It is an out of the box, rapidly implemented solution – in the range of two to seven days! See the sidebar to request IRIS pricing right away.
Read More about IRISXtract. The IRISXtract pricing is intuitive on a page per year or a one-time container basis, you decide.
See a Video of AP Energize Powered by IRIS In Action: