Experienced Consulting for ABBYY Software Products
UFC® provides a full range of consulting services for the complete line of ABBYY USA software products including FineReader Engine, FlexiCapture Engine, FineReader, FlexiCapture, FlexiCapture for Invoices, and FineReader Server. We have expertise in integrating all of the products with existing back end systems. We provide consulting services either on a time and materials basis or as a longer term engagement.
We can create document definitions for both fixed and flexi-forms in ABBYY FlexiCapture. We also provide configuration for FlexiCapture including workflow development, scripting, and connections to legacy systems such as CRM, ERP, and content management systems.
Here are some of the FlexiCapture services we provide.
FlexiCapture Fixed Form:
We provide design services for one fixed forms to recognize fields including OCR, ICR, and OMR. English language forms only. Please allow one week for delivery from receipt of purchase order or other signed agreement. A sample form is required in advance of UFC® accepting the agreement. You may submit a file or group of zipped files through the form below or do this later. Price: $Call
FlexiCapture Flexible Form for Semi-Structured Documents:
We provide design services for FlexiLayout form, including OCR, ICR, and OMR. English language forms only. Please allow ten business days for delivery from receipt of a purchase order or other signed agreement. A sample form is required in advance of UFC® accepting the agreement. You may submit a file or group of zipped files through the form below or do this later. Price: $Call
Net 30 days from date of delivery. A blank sample form is required and at least four sample (completed) documents. A non-disclosure agreement can be provided if required. Files will be delivered via email or on our SSL secured FTP site in zipped format. Additional services beyond these specifications will be provided as required.
We Are a Four-Time ABBYY Award Winning Partner
- WEGMANN automotive chooses User Friendly Consulting, Inc. and ABBYY Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) for AP/AR AutomationWEGMANN automotive, a leading supplier of automotive components, partners with User Friendly Consulting, Inc. to implement ABBYY as an efficient solution to streamline their document processing workflows for invoices, orders, and commercial invoices. Challenge The automotive parts industry involves complex supply chains and diverse document types, making manual document processing time-consuming and error-prone. WEGMANN automotive faced challenges in accurately and swiftly handling invoices, orders, and commercial invoices. The need for a solution was
- ABBYY Vantage Video – ACORD® Document ProcessingLearn how to process ACORD forms in ABBYY Vantage.
- Large Non-Profit Organization Chooses ABBYY IDP and User Friendly Consulting for Medical Claim AutomationA large, religious-based non-profit adopted ABBYY IDP and User Friendly Consulting, Inc.’s expertise to integrate automated medical claim document processing into their claim entry system. Challenge This organization was managing medical claims manually, leading to delays, errors, and increased operational costs.The project team decided to leverage ABBYY’s IDP technology to streamline the process, reduce human error, and enhance overall efficiency. After speaking with a number of different vendors, ABBYY was chosen because of
- ABBYY Vantage Video – Logistics Document ProcessingDiscover in our video how to process logistics documents in ABBYY Vantage.
- ABBYY Vantage Video – Property Tax BillsView how you can extract key information from Property Tax Statements via ABBYY Vantage.