ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms
Reimagine your mail room process through smart automation to greatly increase your availability of actionable content.
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms
Common Pain Points for Mailrooms:
Business and government agencies frequently suffer from an overwhelming amount of information entering the organization. This large amount of frequently time-sensitive information comes in many forms including forms, email, new account documents, and customer and partner correspondence. The time sensitive nature of these documents requires that they become visible more quickly to the organization in order for them to respond within an appropriate time frame. The lack of immediate visibility may result in a reduction in the speed in which the company responds, loss of revenue, or slowness in the recognition of an urgent matter.
A company mail room receives a legal document informing the company about a pending legal action. The document is sent through intra-company mail to the legal department but instead of getting to the correct person the information ends up being received by someone in an unrelated legal department. Since the subject is outside of their area of control the letter is then redirected to the responsible department resulting in a five day delay from the postmark date. This reduces the time frame which the company has to respond to the legal matter by one full week.
How ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms Solves the Problem:
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms delivers the industry’s most effective document classification platform in order to automatically identify documents, capture data, and route content to the appropriate business process, workflow, users, or groups. ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms significantly reduces the costs of capturing incoming customer correspondence, documents, and forms while accelerating their relevant transactions and time to revenue. ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms automatically identifies and routes all incoming content and documents which accelerates transactions, significantly reduces costs, while improving customer service and engagement.
Benefits of ABBYY FlexiCapture for MailRooms:
FlexiCapture provides the following features in order to solve the problems of stagnant information and increasing document volumes:
1. Automation – As content enters the enterprise (irrespective of source: scanner, email, fax, paper, mobile, etc.) ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailroom with automatically classifies the documents into appropriate categories and assist in the routing of these documents and metadata to the right processes, workflows, users, or groups.
- Benefit – Reduce the costs of manual labor sorting, organizing, and manually tagging documents and refocus that manpower on revenue generating opportunities.
2. Visibility and Control – gain real-time understanding of the information entering your enterprise and apply proper security, priority, management, and control on these documents while gaining valuable insights.
- Benefit – Paper sitting in envelopes or sitting on desks is a compliance risk to your organization. More importantly, that is data that is required to drive your business so getting it secured and into the process in an accelerated fashion delivers significant process agility.
3. Speed – Accelerate your transactions by automating the capture and routing of customer documents, forms and correspondence.
- Benefit – Time to revenue is accelerated. Documents that were trapped in envelopes or lost on desks are made visible early in the process. Action Information available to the enterprise business systems in order to initiate, support, or complete a transaction.
4. Optimization – Accelerate processes and transactions by understanding documents as they enter your enterprise and route high value and specific documents to highly trained personnel. This enables the most important content to be delivered to the right resources in a timely fashion while other resources work through the content of a lower priority.
- Benefit – Most important content gets prioritized and delivered automatically without waiting for manual operators to locate the specific document or work through large data sets to identify the core information needed for processing.
FlexiCapture for Mailrooms is More Than Just Mailroom Automation
CASE STUDIES AND INFO ABOUT FLEXICAPTURE