The ABBYY FlexiCapture Health Monitor is a software application from User Friendly Consulting which provides an easier way for administering ABBYY FlexiCapture. This rule based utility greatly simplifies the administrative monitoring tasks in FlexiCapture as well as provides metrics for aspects of the system not readily accessible such as monitoring of the FlexiCapture API.
Benefits of the FlexiCapture Health Monitor:
- Greatly reduces the system administrator’s time required and complexity of monitoring ABBYY FlexiCapture by providing application health information in a single easy to use console.
- Provides system status at a glance for FlexiCapture servers and processing stations.
- Provides administrative access to features not accessible or not readily accessible in the FlexiCapture Admin and Monitoring console.
- Provides faster ways to view system performance metrics.
Features of the FlexiCapture Health Monitor:
- Provides a way to store the configuration data for the Health Monitor either as JSON files in the local computer (or network) or as database entries in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to configure detailed logging settings such as determining whether log records are written to log files or to the Windows Server event log.
- Ability to configure rules for the following aspects of managing the FlexiCapture system:
- Monitor the FlexiCapture API.
- Detailed performance monitoring including a large number of metrics such as free cores available, OCR recognition time, import time, and many more.
- Rapid viewing of the FlexiCapture license status.
These are just a few of the many features provided by the FlexiCapture Health Monitor.
Request a trial to find out more about the ABBYY FlexiCapture Health Monitor by User Friendly Consulting, Inc.