The absolute leading solution for processing of financial documents such as invoices and purchases orders.
These are a few of the features and benefits of ABBYY FlexiCapture:
- Lower your invoices processing costs and cycle time by 50%.
- Cut your accounts payable time to process invoices by 1 to 2 days.
- Substantially decrease invoice processing and billing cycle time.
- Eliminate easy to make errors in Accounts Payable such as the wrong quantity versus the purchase order.
- Automate your accounts payable system invoice processing system.
- Provide automated 2 and 3 way matching of AP invoices with your accounting or ERP system.
- Autolearning system does not require the creation of data extraction templates.
FlexiCapture is a Ready to Run User Trained OCR Invoice Recognition Software Solution
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is a quick and affordable means of solving your invoice processing system challenges. It is a ready to run automatic invoice processing solution that is built upon ABBYY’s FlexiCapture OCR recognition engine foundation. This revolution in document capture software combines the industry leading ABBYY® data extraction engine with a ready to use invoice processing application for a true out of the box, user assisted auto-learning application. AP personnel can scan new invoices and the system will learn the data fields on the fly without the need for administrative support from IT. You can expect to begin processing documents within a matter of a few hours with a connection to a list of vendor names and addresses in your accounting or ERP system. In addition, the ABBYY FlexiCapture price makes the system affordable while providing a rapid ROI. Find out more today about how we can automate your accounts payable system.
The following types of data can be extracted from invoices and purchase orders by ABBYY FlexiCapture:
- Invoice number and date
- Name and address of the supplier. New suppliers can be added from this same interface
- Name and address of the buyer
- Purchase order data including line items, quantity, unit and total price. Includes rules to validate each line item.
- Currency type ($USD, Euro, etc.) and total invoice amount
- Delivery date
- Lookup of the general ledge code for the line item
Frequently Asked Questions about ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices supports these input sources out of the box: W-mail, web based scanning, rich client scanning, MFD device, and monitoring of a network folder. Other methods that are available with extra configuration include mobile capture from a smart phone and processing from an integrated RPA solution such as Automation Anywhere. A REST API is included in order to extend the processing functions.
No, data extraction is done through a system of machine learning and preprogrammed templates based upon the layout of the invoice or purchase order depending upon the vendor and business unit. During the initial configuration a database of vendors and business units is added to the system. When FlexiCapture for Invoices recognizes the vendor and business unit it can then learn the layout of the document so it can recognize future occurrences of that document.
Yes, ABBYY FlexiCapture comes in either a cloud hosted software as a service solution or an an one premise system which runs either locally on your server or on your server in the cloud.
Yes, ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud is very secure. It is certified to SOC2 Type 1 along with meeting many other requirements including TSP Section 100. The solution has been audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers Germany and runs within the Microsoft Azure cloud.