Advanced Email Capture
An innovative add-on that automatically captures your documents through email and then sends them to FlexiCapture for processing.
Would you like to capture documents automatically by email and have them processed in ABBYY FlexiCapture®? Our advanced email capture product accomplishes email capture tasks with ease. This email capture program for ABBYY FlexiCapture® automates the mundane tasks of adding documents for processing to FlexiCapture. It also provides features for export of documents by email.
Innovative Add-On for FlexiCapture Allows You To:
- Save time by ensuring that unrelated emails and their attachments are not consumed by the FlexiCapture system, thereby also saving on the page count and processing time.
- Provides you with an automatic means of ignoring or validating messages / attachments that do not meet certain criteria.
- Utilize greatly expanded email functions without the need for the scripting required in the out of the box solution.
Now Supports Modern Authentication
The utility provides a way to provide modern authentication (OAuth) for email processing in FlexiCapture 12. This makes it possible to continue running older versions of FlexiCapture 12 even after Microsoft discontinues basic authentication. It works for Exchange (EWS) and also IMAP and POP-3 once you have created the proper Azure application and scope. We will provide detailed instructions to help you complete these tasks in Azure Active Directory. This solves the issues with the deprecation of basic authentication by Microsoft on October 1, 2022. Our utility supports any version of ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 including those prior to Microsoft Graph support being added.
Summary of Features of the Advanced Email Capture Add-On for ABBYY FlexiCapture®:
- Ability to setup multiple email boxes for monitoring.
- Captures email attachments from messages.
- Ability to ignore emails with specific file attachments.
- Ability to ignore email signature files or files with no extension.
- Ability to validate/reject messages with specific phrases, DPI levels, or extensions.
- Ability to reply to sender or an administrator when a message is rejected due to violation of validation.
- Exports extracted files to a folder of your choice, which can then be monitored by ABBYY.
Find out more about this advanced add-on for FlexiCapture as well as the host of other products and services from User Friendly Consulting®, Inc.
*ABBYY and the ABBYY logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ABBYY Software Ltd. Microsoft Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft Corporation.