MuWave Forms Pro QSX for Quillix
Learn about ABBYY FlexiCapture from User Friendly Consulting. We are an ABBYY Premier partner.
Introducing UFC’s Advanced Forms Processing Software Solution
MuWave® Forms Pro is a plug-in Quillix™ Server eXtension (QSX) that extends Quillix to include advanced forms processing capabilities. This provides additional automation to the capture process, saving organizations time and money by reducing or eliminating user intervention. This web based solution leverages the powerful capabilities of ABBYY’s Flexicapture and FineReader Engine to provide a comprehensive forms processing and document capture software solution.
Advanced Forms Processing
MuWave® Forms Pro provides an advanced forms processing software system by harnessing the Quillix Web capture solution with forms processing engines by ABBYY. Advanced features include forms recognition, ICR, OCR, and OMR using either the ABBYY FineReader Engine or the more powerful Flexicapture Engine 10. MuWave® Forms Pro also includes the ability to decode 26 different types of bar-codes with an accuracy that is unsurpassed in the industry. Other advanced features include a batch preview option that enables incoming batches to be previewed to make sure they are properly organized before assembly.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Forms recognition uses OCR / ICR / MICR and indexing uses ABBYY FineReader® or Flexicapture Engine
• Advanced barcode recognition including advanced optimization options
• Tight integration with Quillix Web client for OCR/ICR verification
• Image cleanup including despeckle, deskew, and blank page recognition
• Image format conversion including image-only and image over text PDF renditioning
• Batch preview mode to simulate batch assembly
• Advanced indexing option using menus or advanced scripting
• Full indexing via barcodes, OCR, ICR, or database lookup
• Include numerous document assembly options such as barcode / patch code.
• Provides advance capture metrics data collection when integrated with our MuWave® Reports
• Provides built-in advanced Visual Basic scripting for rapid customization of indexes and filenames
Optional Batch Analysis
MuWave® Forms Pro provides an optional batch analysis capability. This function enables each incoming batch to be previewed instead of being automatically assembled. The batch is reviewed and the barcodes are read. If the configured parameters do not match the requirements, the batch is returned to a queue with information revealed on the first page of the batch telling the user how the batch would be assembled as well as revealing any problems found in the batch.
Supported Barcode Types
Code 39, Code 2 of 5, Airline 2 of 5, Datalogic 2 of 5, Invert 2 of 5, BCD Matrix, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 32, Codabar 2, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Add-5, UCC/EAN128, and Patch
FEATURE TOUR – SEE WHAT MuWave® FORMS PRO LOOKS LIKE IN ACTION: