MuWave® OCR is Quillix™ server extension that provides an efficient means of generating text information from Quillix images. It produces both text and searchable PDF versions of scanned images using the ABBYY FineReader® OCR engine. In addition, a built-in Visual Basic scripting interface allows advanced operations to be completed, such as storing the output files to a network storage device or inserting text into a database.
MuWave® OCR QSX provides OCR processing capability to Quillix document workflows using the industry leader ABBYY FineReader engine. MuWave® OCR can process either Quillix images to turn them into a variety of text formats including plain text, RTF, Word, Excel, HTML, or searchable PDF format. The OCR output results can be stored in a file within the Quillix document or exported to a directory or network share. In addition, the text that has been recognized in the images can be stored within a Quillix index.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• OCR takes advantage of ABBYY FineReader engine, which is a server-side API OCR application
• Works within any Quillix document workflow
• Processes images or PDFs that already exist, making them searchable
• Supports 155 languages
• Provides the ability to export output text or PDF files to a directory or network share
• Option to export text results to a Quillix index within the Quillix document
• Advanced features including user customizable OCR dictionaries
• Custom logging option for generating messages in the Quillix audit log
• Built-in Visual Basic scripting for performing advanced operations such as calling custom COM objects
• Integration with MuWave® Reports and other MuWave® modules for a comprehensive capture solution