MuWave PDF for Quillix
Automatically extract data from documents, create an OCR searchable version, and export it anywhere.
MuWave® PDF QSX for Quillix
Why lose searchability of a PDF document when you can just convert image only formats to searchable without worrying about per-page OCR licenses?
MuWave® PDF is a Quillix™ server extension that creates searchable PDFs from scanned images and non-searchable image-only PDFs. MuWave® PDF requires no per-page OCR licensing and is optimized for processing large volumes of documents.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Creates searchable PDFs from image-only PDFs or images without per-page licensing with unlimited performance and no volume limitations. This module is designed for higher-volume implementations. Why lose important metadata from documents when you can just commit a text over image PDF to your ECM system?
- Supports 11 Languages including English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Spanish and Portuguese
- Supports up to eight simultaneous processing (OCR) operations
- Automatic document orientation detection
- Fully optimized to process documents with poor backgrounds
- Custom logging option for generating messages in the Quillix audit log
- Built-in Visual Basic scripting for performing advanced operations such as calling custom COM objects
- Integration with MuWave® Reports and other MuWave® modules for a comprehensive capture solution
MuWave® PDF supports all image formats that are supported by Quillix. The product produces searchable PDF and the special PDF-A archive formats.
Please contact us for more information or use the Chat Now function on the sidebar.