MuWave QSX for IBM FileNet Content Manager®
Automatically commit documents to FileNET P8® and FileNet Image Manager® from Quillix Capture
MuWave® QSX for IBM FileNet Content Manager® is a Quillix™ service extension that provides integration with the IBM FileNet Content Manager. This MuWave® QSX is easy to install and configure yet is flexible enough to provide sophisticated document processing in high volume environments.
This product includes the ability to scan documents into IBM FileNet Content (was called P8) using the FileNet Web Services® API. It also includes sophisticated automatic document indexing, which maps Quillix profiles directly to FileNet document classes.
KEY FEATURES OF MUWAVE QSX FOR IBM FILENET Content Manager:
- Document committal to IBM FileNet Content Manager (P8)
- Supports image format conversion to single or multi-page TIFF(CS)
- Provides image only PDF renditioning as a low cost way to store documents in the convenient PDF format
- Supports Quillix images as well as non-image (universal files). Files can be dynamically named as they are committed
- Post-Commit operations allow document indexes to be updated after document committal
- Full ODBC database support for indexing, post committal index updates, logging, or even advanced database operations
- Support for folders, and the folder path may be dynamically generated based on any available information
- Advanced versioning support that enables documents to be versioned in IBM FileNet Content Manager®
- Additional versioning options that enable incoming pages to be appended to existing image and PDF files
- Dynamic security specification for documents based on any available information such as Quillix index values
- Full support for Image Manager workflow queues including the ability to file new documents in a workspace and queue
- Optional database transaction capability including retry capability to ensure successful execution
- Integration with MuWave® Reports and the other MuWave® modules
See a Video of How Quillix Capture Works:
IBM FileNet and IBM, FileNet Content Manager and FileNet P8 are registered trademarks of the IBM Corporation, all rights reserved.