Our Team at User Friendly Consulting, Inc. strives to provide you with high quality products, solutions, and customer support. This means we not only have the honor of assisting you with solving software issues, but we are able to do so in a creative manner. Our Team has created various skills and connectors for ABBYY Vantage users to adopt with their document data extraction practices. Learn more about ABBYY Vantage, visit the ABBYY Vantage Marketplace, and/or discover more about our innovative skills below.
Background: ABBYY has introduced an innovative cognitive automation services platform called ABBYY Vantage which applies artificial intelligence technology in order to extract data from documents. This platform allows users to create or select a “skill” to aid them in extracting specific data specialized to their business or entity documents.
- ABBYY Vantage CMS-1500 Document Skill
- ABBYY Vantage Document Skill for Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS)® Surveys
- ABBYY Vantage Document Skill for Safety Data Sheets
- Bank Statements with Transactions Document Skill
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) Document Skill
- IRS Tax Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Medical Examination Report (MER) Form, MCSA-5875
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate (MEC), Form MCSA-5876
- UB-04 (Uniform Medical Billing Form) Document Skill
- Additional Skills
Conversion Connector Skills-
Integration Connector Skills-
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)™
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Automation Anywhere™
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Box®
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Citrix ShareFile®
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Dropbox™
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Google Drive™
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Google Sheets™
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for IBM® FileNet® P8
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Microsoft® Azure® Blob Storage Account
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365®
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Microsoft® OneDrive®
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Microsoft® SharePoint®
- ABBYY Vantage Connector for Salesforce®
- Additional Connectors
We are continuously creating and releasing more skills to ABBYY Marketplace, so keep on the lookout for more of these to help improve your data extraction processes!
“Amazon Web Services”, “Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)”, “Amazon S3”, and the “Amazon S3” logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. The primary URL for Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is https://aws.amazon.com/s3/?nc=sn&loc=0.
“Automation Anywhere” is a trademark/service mark or registered trademark/service mark of Automation Anywhere, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
“Azure”, “Dynamics”, “Dynamics 365”, “Excel” “Microsoft”, “Microsoft Dynamics”, “Microsoft Dynamics 365”, “OneDrive”, and “SharePoint” are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
“Box” is a registered trademark of Box, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
“‘CAHPS®’, which stands for Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems, is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). CAHPS® surveys and supplemental items have been developed by both the research organizations participating in AHRQ’s CAHPS® Consortium as well as by external organizations that may have funding from AHRQ and/or other sources.”
“Citrix ShareFile®” and other marks appearing herein are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc., and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.
“Dropbox” is a trademark of Dropbox, Inc. Dropbox, Inc. reserves all right, title and interest in and to the Dropbox Marks and DBX Platform.
“Google Drive” and “Google Sheets” are trademarks of Google LLC. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions.
“IBM” and “FileNet” are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
“Salesforce” is a trademark of Salesforce.com, Inc., and is used here with permission.