MuWave OCR Unlimited QSX
A Quillix server extension that provides an efficient means of generating textual information from images.
MuWave® OCR Unlimited is Quillix™ server extension that provides an efficient means of generating textual information from images. It produces both text and searchable PDF versions from images or PDFs. In addition, a built-in Visual Basic scripting interface allows advanced operations to be completed, such as storing the output files to a network storage device or inserting text into a database.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Accepts any image file that Quillix Server supports. This includes TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TARGA, PNG, and PDF files (image only or image and text).
- Works within any Quillix document or batch level workflow.
- Unlimited page processing with multithreaded operation up to the licensed limit of cores.
- Provides unlimited page processing across multiple Quillix servers.
- No “per click” OCR page costs.
- Accurate text recognition >99% accuracy for 300 dpi typed text images.
- Automatic line removal for form-based documents.
- Advanced enhancement of grayscale and fuzzy images for maximum text extraction.
- Native PDF processing using Adobe’s own tools.
- PDF output files are not rendered versions—they are the original files with a text layer added.
- Option to bypass PDFs that are already searchable for maximum speed.
- When used with other MuWave® products such as MuWave® Rendition QSX, capable of processing any file type including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Custom logging option for generating messages in the Quillix audit log.
- Built-in Visual Basic scripting for performing advanced operations such as calling custom COM objects.
- Integration with MuWave® Reports and other MuWave® modules for a comprehensive capture solution.